The International Site Observation in London is designed to give students an opportunity to gain international sports business experience, to make valuable contacts, and to be immersed in British culture.
Traveler Information Form
Confirmed participants in the program should submit their information via the following link -- Traveler Information Form
Enrollment Information and Payment Schedule
The Program Fee for this International Site Observation is $3000. To be successfully enrolled in the program you will need to meet the payment deadlines below and agree to the terms and conditions of enrollment.
The following items are included in the fee:
- Round-trip flight from Jackson, MS to London
- 6 Nights in 3 * hotel in Central London (based on double occupancy)
- Subway Pass in London (Zones 1-2)
- Round-trip Train to Oxford from London
- Meals: All Breakfasts, Two lunches, Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Tours of London and Oxford; Entry to Tower of London, Thames River Shuttle
- Tours of Wimbledon, Premiere League Club, Wembley, Olympics Sites, Lord's
Upon Enrollment in Program
- $600 Deposit. It is refundable until December 31, 2016
January 31, 2017
A total $1000 of the $3000 must be received. $1000 is non-refundable after this point
April 30, 2017
A total of $2000 of the $3000 program fee must be received by TGE.
July 31, 2017
The entire $3000 program fee is due and is non-refundable at this point
Credit card payments can be made over the phone by calling 617.797.1965, or checks can be sent via mail to the following address: Tremont Global Education, 2 Ellis Terrace, Swampscott, MA 01907.