The Sport Management in London seminar is designed to give students an opportunity to gain international sports business experience, to make valuable contacts, and to be immersed in British culture.
While in London the CBU Crew will also have the opportunity to serve as Christ served. We will be reaching out to a local mission in London in hopes of making an impact for Christ. More details will be forthcoming. What an incredible time it will be sharing Christ while growing in our understanding of international sports. Lance Up!
Seminar Inclusions and Cost Information
The Program Fee for this International Site Observation is $2900.
The following items are included in the fee:
- Round-trip flight from Los Angeles (LAX) to London
- 6 Nights in 3-4* hotel in Central London (based on double occupancy)
- Subway Pass in London (Zones 1-3)
- Round-trip Train to Oxford from London
- Meals: All Breakfasts, Two lunches, Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Tours of London and Oxford; Entry to Westminster Abbey, Christ Church in Oxford, and London Stadium
- Tours of Wimbledon, Premiere League Club, Wembley, Olympics Sites, Lord's Cricket (Proposed)
- Insurance coverage under Cultural Insurance Services International's (CISI) World Class Study Abroad Insurance Plan
Upon Enrollment in Program
- $300 Deposit.
May 31, 2019
A total of $1450 of the $2900 program fee must be received by TGE.
August 31, 2019
The entire $2900 program fee is due and is non-refundable at this point
To enroll in the seminar, you must pay the non-refundable $300 deposit via the link below. You must also sign the terms and conditions/release of claims form below the deposit payment box. Once the deposit and signed terms document are received your spot is reserved.
CBU Online Sport Management Seminar in London: Deposit
By placing deposit you are agreeing to the terms as conditions as linked at the bottom of this page.
Credit cards and PayPal are accepted at checkout. To pay by check, or to inquire about payment plan options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-800-TGE-1634 and speak with an agent.
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
To complete the enrollment process, you must print out the pdf document below, sign it and return via the instructions on the document.